As a Manager accounts, you will be responsible for maintaining our company accounts, AR & AP as per standard accounting practices. We expect an individual an aptitude for number and a keen eye for detail.
Here is what you will do
- Work under the Sr. Manager, Accounts to maintain book of accounts including entry of vendor bills, invoices, expenses etc.
- Create E-invoices based on instruction provided by Sr Manager, track and maintain all data with respect to Accounts receivables in Quick books/ Tally etc.
- Reconciliation of bank, cash, debtors, creditors etc.
- Tabulate TDS & GST deductions on monthly basis, generate challans and trigger payments.
- Co-ordinate with third party ESI/ PF consultant to track adherence to statutory compliances.
What we are looking for
We are looking for team players who can can multi-task under tight time constraints and can produce error free high quality accounting output. We expect you to be good with numbers, diligent and focused to be able to dig deep into the numbers you process.
Expertise in excel, word and standard accounting packages such as QuickBooks, Tally etc. Good verbal and written skills are an added bonus.
B.Com is the minimum qualification. M.Com graduates with additional professional credentials like CFA, CWA etc. would be preferred. Work experience in relevant industry (construction/ professional services etc) would be a bonus.. Short of qualification / experience? Don’t hesitate to apply. We care more about your attitude , aptitude, and skills rather than very specific domain experience.