As a Design Manager, you will closely work with the project lead and interface with the client to create innovative interior design solutions. You will be part of a team that translates design concepts into flawlessly executed projects. We expect a portfolio that demonstrates sound taste and an eye for detail.
Here is what you will do
- Form the secondary line of contact for the client, right behind the project lead to represent our firm in design delivery of interior fit out projects.
- Create concept sketches and layouts that can be developed into CAD layouts and construction details.
- Produce sketches, mood-boards and presentations to present design concepts in a compelling manner.
- Have an understanding of materials, products and specifications to meet a project’s requirements in terms of look, feel, cost and time constraints.
- Co-ordinate with and M&E consultants to integrate their designs into the ID schemes.
- Respond to RFPs and develop techno-commercial proposals in consultation with the project Lead
What we are looking for
We are looking for team players who are ready to take on leadership roles in the future, and are self-starter with a passion for design. We love people who enjoy finding smart solutions to complex problems. We want multitaskers who are not intimidated by the thought of juggling multiple priorities, and thrive in fast paced work environments.
We expect your to be fluent at AutoCAD, and well conversant with Google Docs/MS Office, Photoshop Etc. Know Sketchup, Lumion or any other 3D/rendering software? We would love to see what you can do!
Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills are required for effective communications with clients and teams.
Qualified Interior Designer with prior relevant work experience in well established design firms with a focus on workspaces design. Short of relevant work experience on the resume? No worries. We care more about your attitude , aptitude, and skills rather than very specific domain experience. A strong portfolio, even though short on relevant experience, will put you in line for a callup from Studio Via Design.