As a Senior Architect & Project Lead, you will front end projects to create innovative interior design solutions for discerning clients. You will lead a team that translates design concepts into flawlessly executed projects. We expect a portfolio that demonstrates sound taste and an eye for detail.
Here is what you will do
- Represent our firm in front of clients and be responsible for the complete design delivery of interior fit out projects.
- Create concept sketches and layouts that can be developed into CAD layouts and construction details.
- Produce sketches, mood-boards and presentations to present design concepts in a compelling manner.
- Apply your in depth understanding of materials, products and specifications to meet a project’s requirements in terms of look, feel, cost and time constraints.
- Co-ordinate with, and direct M&E consultants to integrate their designs into the overall architecture & interior design schemes.
- Respond to RFPs and develop techno-commercial proposals.
What we are looking for
We are looking for team players who know how to lead, and are self-starter with a passion for design. We love people who enjoy finding smart solutions to complex problems. We want multitaskers who are not intimidated by the thought of juggling multiple priorities, and thrive in fast paced work environments.
We expect your to be fluent at AutoCAD, and well conversant with Google Docs/MS Office, Photoshop Etc. Know Sketchup, Lumion or any other 3D/rendering software? We would love to see what you can do!
Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills are required for effective communications with clients and teams.
Qualified Architects with prior relevant work experience in well established design firms with a focus on workspaces design. Short of relevant work experience on the resume? No worries. We care more about your attitude , aptitude, and skills rather than very specific domain experience. A strong portfolio, even though short on relevant experience, will put you in line for a callup from Studio Via Design.